Sunday, October 3, 2010

Caption Contest submissions ...

Three people rose to the challenge of submitting captions for the photos below.  I've posted them all at the end of the photos.   Thanks for having a bit of fun with me.

Enjoy !

   Image #1

Image #2


Image #3

 Image #4


Image #5


Image #6


Image #7


Image #8


Clearly excitement has gripped my Blog-following community.  More than one person has responded ! 

These suggestions are from Betty T. out in internet land:

1. I was dreaming about a giant marshmallow ...
2. Welcome to Port Au Potty.  (oooh I like this one - Sybil)
3. The Bates Motel north!
4. This must have been when He was carrying me. (So Jesus wears running shoes ? -- Sybil)
5. Will we take the big boat or the little boat today?
6. I've heard of a bird's eye view, but really ...
7. Listen Charlie I'm telling ya there ain't no shark in these waters ... now get back out there.
8. Lobster "Rock"efeller  (Love it ! -- Sybil)


Here are caption suggestions from my cousin Carol in Saskatoon:

1. Yup, (pant pant) it still fits!
2. Take the "P" train
3. Be it ever so humble, there's always a place for my satellite dish.  (Did I mention this was my house ?  -- Sybil )
4. God, are those your footprints or mine? 'Cause if they're yours, how come my shoes are all muddy?!
5. HAH! My boat's faster than your boat!
6. The end of the line
7. Yes, I'm a Great Dane. Now quit calling me Hamlet or I'll make you see fish in Denmark!
8. Damn! Those lobsters are gettin' smart!  (I never thought of that !  -- Sybil)

And these are from my friend Cindy in Peterborough (Ontario)

#1 - (CAT speaking) Hey bud - get your big ass outta my bed!
#2 - Knock, knock - may I walk through?
#3 - Keeping up with the Jones'
#4 - The Bay of Fundy "Walk of Fame" - where are the handprints?
#5 - I'm faster than you are!
#6 - Don't fart! 
(I'll second that !  -- Sybil)
#7 - Ya gotta get by me if you want outta here... (That pretty much describes it. -- Sybil)
#8 - Hey, rock lobsters!   (Exactly !  -- Sybil)

1 comment:

  1. 1. I was dreaming about a giant marshmellow ...
    2. Welcome to Port Au Potty.
    3. The Bates Motel north!
    4. This must have been when He was carrying me.
    5. Will we take the big boat or the little boat today?
    6. I've heard of a bird's eye view, but really ...
    7. Listen Charlie I'm telling ya there ain't no shark in these waters ... now get back out there.
    8. Lobster "Rock"efeller

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really do love to read your comments.