Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Play Misty for me.

 
 
Today was cloudy, then foggy, then the fog got a bit chunkier and then it began to mist.


The mist clung to the tamarack trees in a shimmery way.


I guess your average rain drop is too heavy to stick around on a branch for long.  But these lingered, decorating each branch, needle and prepubescent cone.


Click for a clearer view of the droplets.


 If I looked from just the right angle, these teen, tiny drops shone with a magical light.


To quote Bob and Doug Mckenzie: "Beauty, eh ?".

5 comments:

  1. Very lovely and artistic Sybil on a foggy old day. Nothing stops you getting out when you have dogs eh? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! You really do have a great eye. (Not so sure about the other one, 'tho ;)
    ITC-1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne, and boy were they soaked when we got home !

    ITC-1, that's why I wear a patch on the other eye. too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Misty. Play it again, Sam. I mean, Sybil.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really do love to read your comments.