Monday, July 9, 2012

How to entertain a visitor.


Step #1   Find some pennies.

Step # 2  Locate  railroad tracks.

Step #3   Lay the pennies on the tracks.


Step #4   Wait for train.



Step #5   Marvel at the results, including your ability to entertain guests so cheaply !


BTW  We couldn't find all our pennies as some of them must have been propelled too far from the
tracks.  But we did find a quarter that someone else had left to be flattened.  They must be rich to leave a whole quarter on the tracks !

8 comments:

  1. ha ha ha!
    I've never done that before. You must be rich to have a train in your neighbourhood! ;)
    I'm adding it to the 'bucket list'
    Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a crusty rail fan I can only say thanks for the wonderful photo of the Canadian National Rwy locomotive and trailing auto racks. You can post more photos of trains ANYTIME(and smushed pennies too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A quarter? Some people are just too extravagant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be interested in hearing what else is on your bucket list Flora.

    Curmudgeon, I live close to the Auto Port, in Eastern Passage and find the whole process of distributing the cars from Europe, fascinating.

    Les, that's exactly what I thought ! Too rich for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might want to add a warning to those instructions: Don't wait for the train ON the railway tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You might want to add a warning to those instructions: Don't wait for the train ON the railway tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You surely DO know how to entertain visitors! I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely way to entertain your visitors. I've never done that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really do love to read your comments.