Monday, November 30, 2009

Three sheets to the wind ..


No shortage of wind here.   You just have to make sure to clip things onto the line really well.  Otherwise items end up on the lawn below.  The mucky, dog-infested lawn below.

Today I:

  • got taken on a marvellous 3 hour driving tour of the Eastern Shore area by Amy Lynn.  I had been following Amy's Blog (called Flandrum Hill) for a few months and had been sending her comments and questions.  She has a lovely nature Blog about life here.  Turns out she lives about 1 km from my place. 
  • did a few loads of laundry
  • walked Wendy and Chandler on the boardwalk at McCracken's Beach next to Fisherman's Cove.
  • went to the hairdresser and got my hair done.  (I look STUNNING).  Should I worry that the sign out front of the salon had multiple bullet holes ?   

1 comment:

  1. Great that you met Amy and had a tour.. the eastern shore is so subtle and lovely. You are awesome Sybs! xo j.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really do love to read your comments.