Thursday, December 10, 2009

A chilly beach walk ...

We went for a nice walk to Rainbow Haven Beach yesterday.  We took Sooki in her new coat. She walked along the beach with us until she got too cold. Kait picked her up and wrapped her in a blanket.  It was a lovely day.





There are always interesting things to see.  I found this. Is it a sea anemone ?  It was too cold to carry it back to the car.  I hadn't put gloves under my mitts so my hand was freezing.  So I took at pic of  it and just put it back on the beach

Rainbow Haven is an amazing spot.  A huge expanse of beach that gets even bigger at low tide.

If you come for a visit Rainbow Haven is at the top of the list of the places I'd show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really do love to read your comments.