Sunday, June 13, 2010

Inside out ...

My cats have lived indoors all their lives, which is around five or six years.


Our new home has a door from the kitchen onto a large deck with a staircase down to the yard.  Today was a lovely warm day so I let the cats come out onto the deck with me. 


Thumper (above) and Roswell (below) quickly jumped onto the deck railing and had a delightful time prowling around.


Yes, Roswell IS bald.  He's a Sphynx.  If you look closely you'll see that he has got orange fur on his face and tail.  If he was fully furred he'd be a marmalade cat.

My third cat is 15 lb easy-going cat named Butters.  Butters is philosophicaly opposed to jumping on railings but is happy just to chill with friends.


I'm with Butters. 

Sometimes it's nice just chilling with friends.


3 comments:

  1. Awwww, im so in love with your pets. Adorable. I especially love the pits chilling with the cats. :) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Syb,
    I love your blogs. I show them to different people all the time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really do love to read your comments.