Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm off ... but not by much

I used to have this really neat boss.   I'd arrange her schedule and fill it up with meetings and trips.

Often when she was heading off to one place or another she'd pause as she passed by my desk to say "I'm off ..." and I'd cheekily respond, "but not by much".

I just wanted to let you know that I won't be posting for a couple of weeks as "I'm off ...".

My wonderful brother Darrell is taking his wife Janet, her sister and me to Greece !   (insert squeal of delight here).

Tell you about it when I get back. 


I promise not to gush -- too much.

4 comments:

  1. You lucky dog you ... I'm tres jealous! but hope you have the most wonderful time. Look forward to seeing all your pics when you get back. Luv, Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a great trip Sybs!!
    xo j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky!! Have a great trip.
    And thanks for your message last week (?) - totally made my day. Did you know I started a new job in Athletics??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really do love to read your comments.