Sunday, June 26, 2011

Remi's guest dog blog post

Hello, my name is Remi.  I am a small, confident, stunningly handsome dude.

I came over for a visit to Buffy's house this evening while my mommies went out for a while.  


I love visiting my doggie friends.

Sooki gives me a kiss.
I live with a bunch of cats, so I like a chance to hang out with my own kind for a change.

I play with Buffy.

Well, they're sorta my kind.  They're a tad bigger 'n me but I can handle them.

Wendy nibbles me.

They even have bigger dog bones at their house.  I like chewing on dog bones but some dogs aren't good at sharing.

But I have found that holding their gaze and staring menacingly sometimes works.

Sooki leans away in the face of my unrelenting, terrifying gaze.


Victory is mine !


I hope I get to comeback again real soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Remi, How cute are you? I've got two cats you can come and play with. They won't like you, but you can have a great time tormenting them! Come on over!

    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smile...nice to meet you, Remi! You sure are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne, I don't think Remi's cats play with him very much.

    Kathy, Remi is such a cute confident little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne, I love kitties and would love to play with yours! I suck ears and give many kisses. Please let them know in advance so they will be prepared for my zealous affection.

    Thank you Kathy! Nice to meet you as well!
    I get my confidence from Trey and my Auntie Syb and my sex appeal from hanging with Sookie. She would make any boy blush....actually- so would Trey. I am always waiting for moms to drive me to your empire. Peace out, Remster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn it Remi ! I told you to say you got your sex appeal from ME !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really do love to read your comments.