Friday, December 17, 2010

and getting Curvier all the time ...

Last Saturday I went to a potluck at my local Curves, at Fisherman's Cove.


Potlucks I've been to in the past have had bean dishes, scalloped potatoes, meatballs, salads -- main course stuff.   Besides the vegetarian chilli that I took, there were two bowls of meatballs, a veggie tray and a pasta salad. 

And that was it for the main course.

Everything else was deserts !



Most of the people who go to Curves aren't just there to get fit.  They're trying to lose weight. 

What part of that lofty goal says, "Let's take loads of fattening sweets to the potluck" ?





Just wondrin' ...

2 comments:

  1. Guess it depends on just how big you want your "curves" to be!! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog. Inspired me to write one as well. Thanks.

    http://epwinesnob.blogspot.com/2010/11/birth-of-eastern-passage-wine-snob.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really do love to read your comments.