Thursday, August 1, 2019

What's it all about Alfie ?

What's it all about Alfie ?   Is it just for the moment we live ? 
What's it all about when you sort it out, Alfie ?


 Are we meant to take more than we give ?  Or are we meant to be kind ?


And if only fools are kind, Alfie
Then I guess it is wise to be cruel ?


And if life belongs only to the strong, Alfie
What will you lend on an old Golden Rule ?


As sure as I believe there's a heave above, Alfie


I know there's something much more, 


Something even non-believers can believe in


I believe in love, Alfie



Without true love we just exist, Alfie


Until you find the love you've missed you're nothing, Alfie


When you walk, let your heart lead the way


And you'll find love any day, Alfie.


Alfie




 
 

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. I really do love to read your comments.