Friday, February 19, 2021

Tags, gardens, walks and more. Oh my !

I was going to write a blog post about "tags"; how I tag my photos with descriptive words to make it easier for me to find the photo I want.  

So when I search for "what is it?" I come up with an odd selection of images.  Like this ...


and this ...


and this.




But when I browsed past posts, I discovered that I'd already done a post about tags.

Not to be deterred I thought I'd post about how I enjoy planning my garden.  At this time of year I think a lot of folk start longing to be out digging in the dirt.


There's something so restful about standing and watering a garden you've planted yourself.


And of course harvesting and eating what you've grown yourself is so satisfying.


BUT as you've guessed, I've already blogged about that too.  

Not to be deterred, I decided to blog about walking with my dogs.  Those dogs are my sanity savers.  There are days when I wouldn't get out of my jammies if it wasn't for two dogs with mournful eyes staring at me.




But I've done that too.

I think of myself as a (very) amateur naturalist.  I love being out in nature; looking at things big and small.





The world is a magical place.  But I'm guessing I've told you that before too.

The bottom line is that it's hard not to repeat things I blog about coz those are the things I love.

When I tell you about how I spend my days, I am creating the closest I can get to memories for myself.  Thank you for coming along and sharing my memories.


If you wrote a blog, what would be a couple of things you'd like to like to tell us about ?
 

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Your dogs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love tagging along no matter what you blog about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are always a joy to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That means a lot to me. Sending hugs.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly. Much appreciated. Can't wait till we're together again taking photos

      Delete
  5. You can blog about the same subjects as often as you like...your photos are always beautiful to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming from you Sara that is high praise. Thanks you.

      Delete
  6. I love how your dogs are so good at posing for the camera. Thank you for the wonderful blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dean. They love treats and they love posing for them.

      Delete
  7. I have no idea what I've written about either! But am always betting that 90% of the people can't remember anyways, so just keep soldiering ahead convinced that no one will remember. Except maybe one or two. Keep on keepin' on, Sybil. It's fun to read what's new and fresh in the moment anyway. The old memory is just stale and gone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really do love to read your comments.