Saturday, July 17, 2021

Funky town ...

 How are you dealing with the feelings of isolation that the pandemic has brought ?


My only social interractions are when I do the shopping for the family.


I shop a lot.


I thought when summer and gardening season came everything would feel different.
But it doesn't.  Not really.


I'm sleeping in too long.


Every damn day. 


Lacking the energy I used to have. 


But aren't you just tired of it all ?   Fed up ?


What are you doing to save your sanity ?


 Suggestions gratefully received.





8 comments:

  1. It's great in England, the more that cases go through the roof - the more they open up! Reverse psychology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an introvert, I didn't find the isolation too overwhelming. But things are starting to open up a bit now and it's possible to get out and about a bit more. I've even eaten in restaurants a couple of times now! Exotic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feerls almost wicked going out doesn't it. BTW the widgit that sends out messages about my posts is being dropped by Blogger. Not sure how you'll know about future posts. Sorry about that.

      Delete
  3. I've spent a lot of time at the dog park where I can social distance but still talk to folks with a common interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that too.
      Sadly the Widget that send out messages about my new posts is going to disappear shortly.

      I'm sorry.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a new poem blog bas just been released..poemblog27.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really do love to read your comments.